Rules for the Finger Lakes Running Challenge
- Take routes that bring you closest to the lake, remaining on roads and avoiding streets that are privately residential.
- Run counterclockwise around the lake from a northern-most point.
- Run around the lake in one continuous run.
- Report date, elapsed time, supported or solo, names of pacers, crew. The Google form can be linked from here. (Link coming soon)
- The use of races and events as a way to complete the challenge is acceptable, nay encouraged. For example, to complete Canandaigua, run the Can Lake 50. However, in the spirit of the ethic of the challenge, The Seneca 7 isn’t a race that could be used. It’s a great race, but it is a relay, and solo runners are prohibited.
- The lakes of the challenge are (give below from West to East):